Our "Crazy Flamingo" and the ocean-faring buddies say "Welcome!" Come along for wet and wild fun within the Flamingo Waterpark Resort, having a condition-of-the-art waterpark just outdoors you…
Readily available for hotel visitors only, Flamingo Waterpark competes with pricier Orlando area water parks and attractions. The Waterpark is easily located in the middle of our property and all sorts of family and buddies will discover uplifting fun on the planet.
Be it an exciting run lower our 3 water slides, a splash within the zero depth kid’s pool or perhaps a relaxing trip round the lazy river, there is something for everybody in the Flamingo Waterpark Resort. If you are just searching to unwind, stay awesome within the pool or grab a tube and ride our lazy river. But when this is an adventure you seek, hit our 30-feet tower for any wet plunge and obtain wild around the waterpark slides!
– Incorporated as much as 4 persons per room included in nightly Resort Fee
– Additional passes can be bought at $15 per person each day. (Hotel visitors only)
Take a look at our waterpark calendar daily to locate about special dates and hrs of operation because this can vary based on the season and also the environment. Hrs are susceptible to change. For more information, please call our waterpark department at 407-846-2221 ext. 1567.
Pool Safety – Our Number One Priority
At the Flamingo Waterpark, we are dedicated to the security of each guest — which starts at our waterpark. We have implemented some simple rules and rules to assist your loved ones stay safe on your visit:
- For the comfort and safety, all registered visitors MUST put on their wristbands throughout your stay to be able to access hotel facilities.
- Only Hotel Visitors are permitted to make use of our Waterpark and Pool Areas, readers are not permitted.
- Kids under 4 must put on protective go swimming pants, that are around for purchase within our store. Book diapers and go to the rest room early and frequently.
- Kids under 13 should be supervised whatsoever occasions by a grownup aged 18 years or older.
- Kids under 13 might not make use of the adult whirlpools.
- Whilst in the pool, youthful children and weak swimmers must remain within arm’s achieve of the adult.
- Parents and guardians are ultimately accountable for the security of the children.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation products are acceptable and could not substitute adult supervision.
- Swimming attire should be proper and appropriate according to management discretion.
- Water park will close because of inclement weather and scheduled safety breaks.
- Deck chairs might not be reserved. Chairs recognized as vacant is going to be distributed around others.
- Slides possess a minimum height dependence on 44 inches.
- Towels remain within the water park area.
- Follow specific safety signs each and every attraction, pool and health spa area.
- Not Allowed:
- Diving and running
- Food and beverage from outdoors sources (excluding plastic containers water, baby food, nutritional or medicinal needs)
Top20 Hotels with Water Slides or Aqua Park in Orlando Disney World Area, Florida, USA
Nettkiya Joseph: There is 2 Liki Tiki's and I'm currently living in the one that they didn't show! Ours is way better than that version! I love this place! Fav slide:BLACK! Lol!
LPS Vlogs: My fam goes to liki tiki village every year
Ladaria Brown: I'm going this July last year I went theme park but July water side but Disney is fun I'm a big fan of it I know all the secrets I know some on some of the rides
Ladaria Brown: but wildaventures is the best but I like both of them
Natalie Gibbs: Thank u
Nikki Love: good video
Finley JONES: Dose people like u or not
Finley JONES: Yo