- 80% of WTT Travelers Come Solo. We ought to have named the organization "Solo Women Traveling Together" because that’s the bottom line is what we are about! If you’re searching for somebody for traveling, your search is over. Pick where you need to go first. By picking the destination firstly you are assured that the fellow travelers are as thinking about the trip and excited when you are. Are you currently concern about traveling solo, or going with WTT the very first time? Just call us… we are here to assist. Don’t allow the "newness" from the experience stand between both you and your travel dreams. Once you have taken that first trip you’ll question the reason why you had not tried it sooner!
- A lot of women and Marital Statuses and Backgrounds Travel with WTT. It is the diversity in our travelers that contributes an unpredicted, but wonderful, extra dimension towards the WTT travel experience. Regardless of what trip you select, you will be surprised about just how much you share using the women you’re going with. It’s that common curiosity about the destination that produces the first bond between travelers, enables you to feel at ease within the group, and enables you to understand more about your travel buddies because the trip progresses. When you’re going with women whose concept of an excellent vacation matches yours, you are certain to have fun together!
- Share an area or otherwise… You Choose what’s Good for you. Just because a lady travels solo, she mistakenly assumes just one room is her only option. Not the case. Unless of course you need to spend the money for additional cost for any single room, choose "double occupancy" and we’ll room you with another solo traveler. Your roommate is going to be near the coast age, and you will have the chance to "meet" well ahead of time from the trip. As the overwhelming most of our travelers enjoy the roommate experience you need to remember you are not accountable for your roommate, neither is she accountable for you. You’ll be able to understand all the women in your trip, so are you going to to spend time with whoever you would like.
- All WTT Tours Require Walking. Our philosophy about travel is it is better experienced on the floor, travelling. We love to just to walk, explore, and find out the sights in the local perspective. Obviously we’ve our very own private transportation for that tour, but we learn to use public transit, we walk to restaurants, so we go exploring from the beaten path. We pack light and take care of our very own luggage. Everything we do, anywhere we go, safety factors are our main objective. Basically we explore in a leisurely pace, ensure you are designed for the walking, can climb stairs, and may manage your personal suitcase without assistance prior to signing up for any WTT tour.
- A specific item around the WTT Site is exactly what we’ve. We’d like to offer every tour imaginable, as well as on the dates you are able to go, but the truth is a specific item on the internet website is what we should have, including the spaces remaining on the tour. We don’t charge your charge card whenever you send the area reservation it is just billed when WTT confirms you’ve got a place around the trip. WTT’s small groups mean journeys fill fast. Whenever a trip states "Available SpaceInch don’t wait… before very long, the tour is going to be full and you will be among the fortunate couple of going. It is the fence sitters who miss out!
How I Pack for a Trip/Vacation ; Checklist & TIPS!
Roumy Mimy: am i the only one here who pack things the night before my travel running at my house like a crazy girl searching for my things or should i see a doctor
Morg Gaming: Roumy Mimy I have a trip on July 1st because I am going to the Dominican Republic and my mom, sister and dad are no where near packed….
Elyse Desmangles: Same lol
lala Thompson: i was literately looking for a good packing video all last night . Thanks you have a new subbie
Dylan Chalmers: +Kalyn Nicholson this video is really helpful although i need to pack more clothes while mine are being washed so i still have something to wear
David Vaughan: lala Thompson same here
Emily Joy: \nCareful careful careful. I have had shampoo and other toiletries burst while on airplanes. You should put your lotions and stuff in ziploc bags. Otherwise one day it will happen and your clothes and chargers will be covered in product lol.
Jsanti S: +Emily Joy Alright i understand its not something i want to do either
Allie Lindsey: Emily Joy you can take the cap off of anything you don't want to spill then put cling wrap over it and screw the lid back on
Natalia Smith: Is it just me or am I the only person who noticed she forgot to pack pj's
yourgirl: probably in a carry on
Its_katie 03: Natalia Smith in the start of clothes it was a singlet and baggy shorts
Maxie Minkema: Thank you i cant wait to use your list to help me pack for Florida and the Bahamas i absolutely suck at packing i always bring to many clothes\n
Mylee and Lexi: Maxie Minkema same!!
Alessia F: same the list is gonna be so helpful :)
MikuHatsune12: why in the world would you need 3 different sports bras?
Do you think I laugh? Good luck answering.: Summer is those bitch types hmm
Summer Whittaker: +tylertree damn straight
Vanessa Smith: Learn to pack better. Your liquids can explode. If the airline looses your bag how will you charge your phone…..
Potato Potato: Get a extra charger in your carry on and put plastic wrap in the cap so it doesn't explode and stop focusing on the negatives