Teams must include a minumum of one person in senior high school or more youthful. Everybody is going to be challenged to some fun and accessible course available to any age. Racers can perform just as much or very little from the course because they choose. All participants who register before May 10 are guaranteed a race t-shirt. Prizes will be awarded to the peak three teams in every category.
**Observe that every checkpoint within the race is optional. Don’t seem like lugging your bikes out? Not a problem! You can easily skip individuals sections.**
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm (Registration begins at 8:00am)
- Where: Springton Manor Farm
- Team Size: 2-5 racers
- Divisions/Age Ranges (in line with the youngest child around the team):
- Spud: 3 and under – for moms and dads of more youthful kids! Throw your toddler into the backpack, strap her within the bike seat, or chase him down the path! We advise teams with a minimum of three for this division.
- Sprout: 4-7
- Bud: 8-12
- Sapling: 13-18
- $30 per racer through April 1, 2017
- $35 per racer from April 2 to May 10, 2017
- $40 per racer after May 10, 2017
T-shirts not guaranteed after May 1.
Gear List: Available here!
- Abby Perkiss and Brent Freedland