With 30 acres water rides, pools and slides, this massive waterpark is really a guaranteed hit with your family. Situated next door from Busch Gardens, the park features several themed areas. Explore Paradise Lagoon, Spike Zone, Rambling Bayou and Fabian’s Funport. You’ll also find casual surf cafes, frozen treats shops, and snack booths to fuel your adventures within the water.
Are you currently searching for any hotel near Adventure Island? We’re situated 1.5 miles in the waterpark, and right next door from Busch Gardens.
This family-friendly waterpark has lots of attractions which will delight youthful children, tweens, and teenagers. Spend time using the kids within the wave pool, watch the small ones play at Splash Attack, and discover endless pools, slides and playgrounds.
- Colossal Curl
- Brand New! Feel a weightlessness aboard this ride the park’s newest slide.
Require a break all the swimming? Visit Surfside Café and Island Bites or Mango Joe’s for many food. Offering a number of foods from Sandwiches, chicken tenders and fresh salads.
Obtain a cashless wristband that is waterproof and then leave your bank account safe and dry. This method for you to buy things all day long.
October 17 through December 31st 2015 closed for winter months:
Future dates in 2012 in the future
Ways to get There:
- Make use of the hotels complimentary shuttle that is offered seven days a week back and forth from the park
- This attraction is walking distance from your hotel. 1.9 Miles
- Parking can be obtained for charge if you’d like to consider your personal vehicle
- Uber and Taxi motorists are bountiful within our city and could at occasions end up being the fastest option
- Adventure Island Single-Day ticket
- Guest 3 & up $44.00
(Busch Gardens + Adventure Island free of charge)