– The tours aren’t appropriate for women that are pregnant or persons with back problems.
– The tours are by reservation only and should be reserved having a charge card.
– Adventure Sightseeing Tours run having a minimum of 2 passengers. No minimum passenger requirement of Private Charter.
– All minors should be supported with a parent or protector
– Flat footwear only No high heel shoes
– Take the camera! Tripods and commercial photography/video aren’t allowed on the regular tours.
– All passengers is going to be provided and therefore are needed to put on an appropriate USCG approved existence-vest
– The tours begin with a security briefing
– For security reasons, a photograph ID is needed for each adult passenger and could be looked into before boarding
– We offer waterproof jackets since you may get slightly wet on windy days
Cancellations: No refunds within five days of scheduled departure. New You are able to Media Boat reserves the authority to cancel a visit because of unsafe climate conditions or any other unforeseen conditions, by which situation a complete refund is going to be issued. There’s no refund for purchasers who don’t appear for his or her scheduled departure.
Directions: Each of our pick-up locations have been in lower Manhattan, in regards to a 10 minute walk from one another.
NORTH COVE MARINA at Brookfield Place: Intersection of South Finish Avenue and Liberty Street.
— Not far from One World Trade Center and next to Brookfield Place shopping mall and food court —
From a corner of South Finish Avenue and Liberty Street, walk beyond the security barrier and lower the ramp towards North Cove Marina. A little park is going to be in your right hands side. Our motorboats pier in the first floating pier within the south-east corner from the boat basin. There’s a blue sign up the railing that reads ‘New You are able to Media Boat’. Please wait through the sign in the gate and our captains will invite you in there. The nearest subway station is ‘Chambers Street’ around the 1, two or three train or even the ‘World Trade Center’ stop around the E train.
Allure Adventures Sightseeing Boat Tours
Kent Daniels: if you think and airboat is a lot of fun than try this ride no noise and a lot fun and it is legal in the Everglades National park a lot of birds, Dolphins ,manatees,white pelicans,white sand beaches we have it all